Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Cassie from Envirosavings Blog. (I love her blog!)  I am supposed to write 7 things about me:

1) I think I have OCD.  For real.  I buy the same thing in every color.  I stock up on stuff even though there is no feasible way to use it all. (partially due to #4 here)  
 
2) I am a sucker for a deal.  If I go into a store and see something that I love and its not on sale, I usually don't buy it.  If I go into a store and see something that I don't love but its a super deal, I typically buy it and talk myself into thinking I'll use it.  Really bad way to shop.

3) I have a denim obsession.  I wish I could own every style from every designer out there.

4) I have become addicted to coupons.  I have an entire binder of them organized by aisle.  I plan my shopping around triple coupons at Harris Teeter (which only happens 1x/quarter).  I have saved a TON of money.  (Since Aug 2007 I spent $4,000 on what would have been $13,000 of groceries, bath and body stuff, health and beauty stuff, diapers.  This doesn't include ALL of my receipts, but about 90% of them!)  Time consuming, sometimes... worth it, yes.

5) I am an old lady at heart.  I love to sew and smock.  I love to do crafts.  I love to cook.

6) I had open heart surgery when I was 5.  (ASD (atrial septal defect) repair)  Today - this surgery would have been done in a cath lab instead of an operating room.  Meaning... no scar for Maureen and very little hospital stay.  Oh well, I was born in 1980 not 2000.

7) I secretly wish I was Oprah.

No comments: